Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added new field with Contingency object type called RemedialActionApplied that indicates if at least one remedial action element was implemented for the contingency. Valid entries are Yes, No, and Blank. If left blank then no information is known about whether or not a remedial action element was implemented.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added new field with ContingencyPrimary and CTGComboResults objects called RemedialActionApplied. This field will indicate if at least one remedial action element was applied for a Primary contingency for the ContingencyPrimary object. With the CTGComboResults object this field indicates if at least one remedial action element was applied after the secondary contingency was applied when reported with the CTGComboResults object.
- Transient Stability: Added a new TS script command: TSDisableMachineModelNonZeroDerivative(MaxAbsDerivative);
This script command will look for the derivatives of all the transient stability models states associated with a particular generator. If any absolute value of a state in any of the models of that particular generator is greater than the MaxAbsDerivative, it will Deactivate the Active Machine Model for that generator.
- File Formats: When reading the DYD format, now look for special syntax in the plant controller repc_b for the mvabase of the repc_b model using the syntax normally reserved for machine models of mva=123 immediately after the : in the model invocation. Also will write this out to the DYD for repc_b models.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with transient stability limit monitors. When using the cumulative time setting with multiple contingencies there was a bug when using the Re-evaluate to Get Limit Monitor Violations button. It was not re-setting the cumulative timer of the limit monitor when changing from one contingency to another and was creating incorrect limit violations. This issue is now fixed.