Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: Added ability to save out Dynamic Formatting defined for a specific oneline to an AXD file.
- File Formats: When loading a PWB file, the message log will indicate that we are "Validating Case". This is the point at which things such as a topology check on the system to verify slack buses are defined is done. Previously this validation was done BEFORE we had actually read the case option indicating if slack buses can be dynamically added/removed. As a result, if the PWB case had been saved to NOT allow this, during an interim point in reading the PWB slack buses would created and viable islands would be created. However immediately after doing this, the option would be read indicating that slack buses should not be dynamically created. Simulator would properly remove the slack buses as soon as the user did something to cause a topology check to occur (such as solving the case or even just looking at the list of islands). However, until this happened the various case information displays may show additional viable islands and thus different amounts of MW and Mvar injections as well. This interim situation with the extra slacks was causing confusion. We have fixed this by simply doing the "Case Validation" AFTER reading the option regarding slacks.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug that occurred when modeling a two-terminal DC line which included a stability model and had the DC line on constant current control.
- Transient Stability: Modified EXAC1 which have derivative feedback and very small time constant (Tf) so that the subinterval integrations would start at 32 subintervals instead of 16. This helps ensure numerical stability of the algorithms
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in initialization of the measured voltage of WT3E and WT3E1 when Kiv=0.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in implementation of the PTIST1 and PTIST3 model related to the filter block (T1, T2, T3, and T4)