Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Prior to this patch, when dynamic formatting was defined for a bus object's case information displays, it was always inherited by the area, zone, and substation objects. These objects would automatically apply the formatting if any bus in the aggregation met the conditions of the dynamic formatting. Previously this inheritance could not be prevented which was reported as a problem by some users. This inheritance has been removed as it is easy enough to define dynamic formatting for area, zone, or substation objects using advanced filtering that applies to a bus object type now.
- Transient Stability: Added the ability to rename the Device ID from a relay GUI dialog. It will only rename the Device ID if the new Device ID does not exists. If the Device ID already exists then the following message will appear: A Device ID already exists at from/to end (Line Name). Please Modify that particular (Relay Name)relay.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Fixed a bug when using one of the iterated ATC methods and using the option to close breakers to energize switched shunts or using one of the injection group ramping methods that allow breakers to close to include generators in the dispatch. If a breaker ends up being closed by either of these processes during the ramping and the breaker is part of a contingency, the breaker most likely would have been ignored when calculating the LODFs. The LODFs are calculated once at the beginning of the ATC process for speed. When the LODFs are needed for the contingency including the breaker an access violation would have resulted. This has been fixed.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): When performing the Equivalencing on a full-topology power system model, some errors could occur in the calculation of the equivalent due to numerical precision problems. This has been fixed.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): In the integrated topology processing, fixed an error that could cause a power flow mismatch in a very rare situation. A dead bus that was radially connected and had a NomG or NomB value but did NOT have any load, gen, or shunt attached would cause the problem.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed potential error in the power flow solution that could occur when a inverter bus hit a firing angle limit while controlling MW.
- Transient Stability: Change a parameter check for exciter EXAC8B Tr to be the time step and not half the time step.
- Transient Stability: Fixed initialization of REPC_A and REPC_B when the Ki or Kig values are entered as exactly zero.
- Transient Stability: Modified documentation of DER_A to make it clear particular parameters can be equal to zero.