Features and Improvements
- File Formats: When loading *.otg files to create either Contingency or TSContingency definitions, modified to read the Category and the Skip flag from the OTG format.
- GIC: Modified the script command GICLoad3DEField to have an optional fifth parameter that changes the calculation mode to TimeVaryingNonUniform. The default value is to change the calculation mode.
- Oneline Diagrams: Allowing edit mode dialogs to appear on the oneline list object display; set for background lines and text objects.
- Oneline Diagrams: On Auto Line insert in edit mode added an option to not insert the pie charts. Also (on a more minor note), the GDV line and interface objects can now be contoured.
- Transient Stability: Added new fields to Area and Zone transient stability result storage to show the total Gen MW loss for the area or zone. This can be caused by tripping generation or by the generation becoming separated in a dead island.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug on the Oneline Options display in which the base object background color might not have been changed correctly.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed access violation that could occur when deleting a bus object from a Spatial View when deleting using the Delete key.
- Transient Stability: The option in transient stability for "Use Distributed Computing" was stored with a PWB file. This has been changed so it is not stored with the PWB and is instead only stored in the Windows Registry tied to a particular computer. The option may also be set using the Distributed_Options_Value object such as using the script command SetData(Distributed_Options, [Option, Value], [TSUseDistributedComputing, "YES"]);
- Transient Stability: Fixed a cosmetic bug when loading a PWB file which was saved with the UseDistributedComputing flag set true. When loading that into a version of Simulator which did not have a license for Distributed Transient, the user interface messages when calculating a stability simulation made it appear like distributed computing was being used when it was actually not being used.