- Fault Analysis: Fixed a bug when using Pre-fault profiles of IEC-909 or Flat Classical. The internal voltage of generators was always being calculated using the solved power flow bus voltages, when the internal voltages should instead have been set to the IEC-909 voltage or flat start voltage, respectively.
- File Formats: Fixed bug reading generator ownership percentage from PWB file.
- File Formats: Labels were not being assigned to Switched Shunt records when reading hdbexport file. This has been fixed.
- General: Fixed error in editing the "Enforce Current Limit" field for a MTDCConverter through a case information display or auxiliary file.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed calculation of the transformer sensitivity when using line drop compensation control on a transformer. It was not properly taking into account the effect of changing the tap on PQ flows on the transformer and propogating this sensitivity to the controlled point.
- Sensitivity Calculations: On the Line Loading Replicator dialog, the Selected field in the injection change grid now goes to the element in the grid and not the grid object itself. The Object ID field has been added to allow identification of the element by any key field.
- Transient Stability: Added hard-coded minimum values of the following for use in a transient stability simulation.
0.3 for Minimum Per Unit Voltage for Constant Power Loads
0.2 for Minimum Per Unit Voltage for Constant Current Loads
If input values are below these thresholds, Simulator will include a validation warning indicating that we will assume values equal to these threshold.
- Transient Stability: When using the option to only include generic limit monitors for synchronous generators without relay models, relay models will not be considered unless they are active. GP2 relays will always be ignored in this check.