Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: When converting contingencies defined by breakers to device contingencies, now have the option to keep the original contingency definition for any contingencies that end up with no elements after the conversion.
- Transient Stability: Added showing the Status of dynamic models to the validation lists.
- Contingency Analysis: When clicking the Abort button after clicking the Pause button on the contingency analysis dialog, the reference state was not being restored. The reference state is now restored any time that you click the Abort button.
- Transient Stability: Modified the number of digits shown on the axis labels so that the formatting shows the appropriate number of decimal places.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug with Exciter model ESST3A caused by flipping the Tb and Tc parameters when the model was loded from a DYD file. This would cause an unstable response.
- Transient Stability: On the Result Storage tab of the Transient Stability dialog under Store to RAM Options, that tables that allow selection of which fields to store could be filtered using the Area/Zone/Owner filters but it wasn't obvious that the tables were filtered. There is now an indication that the tables are being filtered and the Area/Zone/Owner filter option shows up in the Case Information Toolbar.
- Transient Stability: The Results from RAM Time Values tables now have an indication in the table caption if they are being filtered by Area/Zone/Owner filters.