Features and Improvements
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: @CASENAME, @CTGNAME, and @CTGMEMO will now work as special keywords in the title block for PV plots in a similar manner to the Transient Stability Plots.
- User Interface Dialogs: Adding a new global transient stability option for "Minimum Voltage For Frequency Relay". When the per unit voltage is below this threshold then all frequency relays will treat their measured frequency as nominal frequency. This was done to mimic the voltage inhibit flag of real relay models and also to prevent motors stuck behind a fault from tripping on low frequency when the measured frequency behind the fault is suspect.
- File Formats: When writing out shunt data to an EPC file, we had been writing -1 for the bus number of the controlling shunt when there was no controlling shunt. Now we are writing 0.
- File Formats: Added svc important fields needed when saving case as an entire case to an aux file.
- Transient Stability: Adding in support for transformer tap switching in the distribution equivalent model and in the CMPLDW model. Previously this was being ignored.