- Case Information Displays: Fixed an access violation that could occur when flood filling on a case information display.
- Oneline Diagrams: An access violation could result when loading Display Auxiliary (AXD) files into a oneline containing grouped objects. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: When a switched shunt that is part of a Voltage Control Group is oscillating its Control Mode will now be set to Fixed instead of setting Auto Control to NO. If the Voltage Control Group Status is set to FORCEON, the Auto Control field for a switched shunt in that group is ignored. This will result in the shunt oscillating forever. For a shunt to participate in a Voltage Control Group its Control Mode must be discrete, so setting the Control Mode to Fixed will prevent the oscillations. Any switched shunt that is oscillating and is not part of a Voltage Control Group will have its Auto Control set to No.
- Transient Stability: Added better comments to know which relay is operating or giving transition events during simulation.
- Transient Stability: Improved the messaging associated with the DistRelay model.
- Transient Stability: Corrected how the DistRelay determines how to coordinate with another relay.