Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added VFE of ESAC8b_PTI into the State Other Fields.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed bug where buses with numbers <= 0 could be read and created from an AUX file. Now buses must have a number > 0, or it will be ignored.
- Fault Analysis: Fixed bug auto inserting faults where two buses at the same voltage level with the same name EXCEPT for a space in the middle (i.e. MY BUS and MYBUS) would result in one of the two buses not being included in the fault list. These are now treated as two different buses.
- File Formats: Fixed bug where reading PWB would crash if a Substation was stored in the PWB file that had a bus in its bus list with a number of 0. A 0 bus number shouldn't happen, but somehow it did.
- Scheduled Actions: When reading Start/End times in the scheduled action tool, the time format "11/20/2017 12:30" in military time was being interpreted an AM time. This only impacted times between 12:00 - 12:59. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Added device ID to DistRelay messages.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug that was preventing the loading of user defined model DLL files.