Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Previously for the WT3E and WT3E1 electrical control wind turbine models, setting both Kip AND Kpp would be treated as a validation error. We have modified this to only be an information message indicating that Kip will be treated as a very small positive number instead to allow proper model initialization.
- Case Information Displays: An access violation could result when opening the Jacobian case information display if area/zone/owner filters were applied. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When loading three-winding transformers from an EPC file, only the first three ratings are specified in the file for the secondary and tertiary windings. There was a bug where the ratings beyond the first three were not being initialized correctly to 0 and instead were being set to numbers in the e-40 range. This would result in very large % of Limit Used calculations and very negative ATC results. This has been fixed when loading an EPC file. When loading a PWB file that had been saved with this issue, this incorrect limits will now also be set to 0.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Removed the field OPF_SolutionType on the object OPF_Options. This does not do anything.
- Transient Stability: Fixed potential numerical problem when using a CSVGN1 model which could occur with a particular set of input parameters.
- Transient Stability: Allowed the GP3 Relay Model to propagate to all generators in the case even when the generator to which the GP3 relay is attached does not have an active machine model.