Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Modified the feature which automatically inserts the Distribution Equivalent model into the network model of the power flow case. It will now copy the original load record's Memo and Custom Strings into newly created load records. Also modified the newly created load records IDs to now be "MA", "MB", "MC", "MD", "C1" for static load, and "PE" for the discharge lighting load.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed error with loading an auxiliary file which contained the CTG_OPTIONS object that contained the specification of the post-contingency auxiliary file (variable name = CtgFileName:1). The post-contingency auxiliary file was not being properly set and ended up begin set blank.
- Oneline Diagrams: Modified how dragging of a bus with attached lines works if the line had exactly 3 vertices. Previously the middle vertex could be moved too much.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in display of TLVPL parameter for WT4G1 wind turbine model. This value could never changed from 0.02.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in initializing the WT4E model when the WT4T model was missing.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in auto-correction of the Vemax limit of a ESAC7B exciter.