Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: When right-clicking in a case information display showing Gen, Shunt, LineShunt, Branch and Load objects there is now a special option under the Save As submenu for Save As "TS models AUX format (only model of selected records". This will save any stability models associated with the objects selected in the case information display.
- Transient Stability: Added the ability for a TSContingencyElement action to ChangeBy, Set, or Ramp the Pref, QVrefFrom, and QVrefTo of a VSCDCLine stability model as part of a contingency event. This allows the user to change the MW setpoint of a VSCDCLine as part of a simulation.
- Transient Stability: When choosing to Save to Aux on the Bus, Shunt, Generator, Branch, LineShunt, and Load dialog, the user will now also be prompted to save any stability models associated with the object as well. These will be appended to the AUX file written to.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed access violation closing oneline with a contour applied. There was an error closing the color key, which has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: When loading the "ColorKeyShowValuePanel" from an AXD file it was not properly updating the ColorKey to remove the ValuePanel at the bottom of the ColorKey. When loading the AXD now the ColorKey will be automatically updated to show or hide the value panel based on what was read from the AXD.