Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added script commands DiffFlowWriteNewEPC and DiffFlowWriteBothEPC which have identical parameters as DiffFlowWriteRemovedEPC, but they write out any determined by the Difference Case Tool to either be NEW objects or objects in BOTH the base case and present case.
- Difference Case Tool: Added ability to use the Difference Case tool to save ONLY the changes in transient stability models to either an AUX, DYD, DYR, or SWI file.
- File Formats: Updated reading in of the WECC Switch File Format. Now accepts * and # at the beginning of a line as comments. If TITLE record is not found inside *.swt file, then the file name is used as the Transient Contingency Name. Change start time of contingencies to -1 second, so that it is consistent with the Switch File Format to have a 60 seconds of flat start.
- Transient Stability: While loading in a DYR file, GGOV1DU governor user-model is converted to GGOV1, and the last two parameters are ignored.
- Transient Stability: When in Difference Case Mode of either "Change" or "Diff", then all string grids showing transient stability models will only show stability models which have a modified parameter (Modified = YES or blank).
- Distributed Computation: Loading an auxiliary file with distributed computation authentication settings will now properly clear authentication information. Previously, it was impossible to clear authentication information via an auxiliary file.
- File Formats: Fixed bug in 64 bit, while loading in Areva HDBExport (*.csv)
- General: Fixed a bug where swapping bus numbers could allow a situation where duplicate bus numbers were introduced to the case.