Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: For Model conditions, modified the fields that identify the object used in the condition. Old Object File Format should be used with Simulator version 16 and earlier and version 17 prior to this patch. Object File Format uses a more friendly format that will identify the object by primary, secondary, or label key fields depending on the user's choice. Old Object File Format is able to load the object description in the old format that uses "
" identifiers as well as the more friendly formats for primary, secondary, or label key fields, but it will write out in the old format for compatibility with older versions of Simulator.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: The linear ATC calculations were not always being correctly done when phase shifters are included. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: Bus Limit Violation fields for the "From" Nominal Voltage, Area, Zone, and Substation were showing up as blank. They will now show the information for the bus itself.
- Transient Stability: Added optional keywords LODREP and MODELS when writing out a DYD file. Also, added comments to DYD file to make it easier to read.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug related to deleting a Load Model Group. References from the load records to the load model group being deleted were not properly cleaned up resulting in an access violation.
- Transient Stability: Additional fixes to prevent oscillations in the SVC models.