Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Lshunt actions, which cause a line shunt to be opened or closed or have a new susceptance value, are now supported when reading the OTG format.
- File Formats: Isolate actions, which cause a bus to be opened, are now supported when reading the OTG format.
- General: ViolationCTG and LimitViol object types can now be filtered using secondary object filters.
- Case Information Displays: When showing a list of Line Shunts associated with a particular line from a the Line Dialog, previously it was possible to have that list filtered by area/zone/owner or advanced filters. This never necessary as this list is very short and could cause confusion as it would hide a line shunt.
- File Formats: Fixed bug with specifying a start bus number for three-winding transformer star buses when loading in a RAW or Auxiliary file. The bus numbers would not increment properly and the same bus number could be used multiple times.
- File Formats: Fixed a problem with owners stored with EPC extra data for switched shunts storing too many owners and incorrectly writing out in the EPC file.