Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added new contingency action to open elements in an interface in merit order by using SETTO or CHANGEBY actions.
- Difference Case Tool: Added ability to the Difference Flows tool to show the added and removed InterfaceElement objects.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Line Shunts could not be deleted via auxiliary files. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Fixed a bug where EPC Modification Status for line shunts was not being populated when appending an EPC file.
- Power Flow Solution: When validating discrete switched shunts, Vhigh must be greater than Vlow. If not, we had previously been setting the control mode for these shunts to fixed. Now the control mode will stay discrete, but the Auto Control field for the shunt will be set to NO.
- Transient Stability: Minor change to PWFluxDecay model for speed dependence in swing equation.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in which stabilizer speed inputs were not being handled correctly in the SMIB when the speed passed through the stabilizer. This fixed about 1/3 of WECC SMIB results with positive eigenvalues.