Features and Improvements
- General: Added ability to save named system states.
- Transient Stability: Added ST1C Exciter model.
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: fixed error in showing the MW/Mvar flows for a VSC DC Line object shown on a Bus View oneline.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Fixed list index out of bounds error when trying to Save Consolidated Case.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Switched shunt breakers and disconnects are closed when saving the consolidated case so that switched shunts end up at the same buses. This is mostly useful when using the option to "Convert Shunts to Blocks", but this is done regardless of how this option is set. Previously, this was only done if closing a breaker or disconnect would actually cause the switched shunt to be energized, now it is done even if the switched shunt remains offline.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): If a switched shunt is offline and breakers or disconnects are closed to connect it, the status of the switched shunt itself will be set to open. Previously, the nominal output might be set to 0, and now the nominal output will not change.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Generally cleaned up how switched shunts and switching devices are handled so that the full topology case that remains after saving the consolidated case is the same as what it was initially. There were some instances in which the status of switching devices would remain closed when they should be open and the nominal output of shunts was set to 0 and they should have remained at their initial values.
- Model Explorer: When clicking on Aggregations\Nomograms in the Model Explorer and access violation occured and you could not see the list of Nomograms. This was a nuisance bug, but made it impossible to define Nomograms.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixing an issue that could result in the error message "Control '' has no parent window" when closing the Oneline Browser. Subsequently closing Simulator would result in the error message "Control 'pcOnelines' has no parent window."