- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Case Comments can now be saved to and loaded from an auxiliary file.
- Contingency Analysis: If using a Dispatch List with generator and load open or close contingencies AND the terminal bus of the device was also islanded during the contingency, it was possible that the change in generation or load could have been accounted by both the dispatch list and the general contingency make-up power. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: On the auto-insert contingency dialog, the option for choosing the "Branch End to Use" was behaving backwards. This has been corrected.
- File Formats: When loading a PWB file that contained an Interface object that has ZERO InterfaceElements, Simulator was deleting this interface. We have fixed it so that the interface remains.
- Transient Stability: The MTDC_IPP model includes checks at the end looking for if the scheduled DC current command has dropped by more than 48 Amps in 0.03 seconds and if it has it may change the scheduled DC current to the value form 0.03 second ago. This logic can result in oscillatory limit cycle behavior. This portion of the model is no longer used to avoid this.