Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: Modified contouring to allow contouring of spatial data without explicit oneline objects. This is useful for GIC electric fields.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed an "Argument out of range error" that could result when including the Nominal kV Range field in a Substation case information display and there are substations with no buses.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed an issue with case information toolbars not updating properly when selecting a record in a particular grid.
- File Formats: Fixed bug in EPC file writing - due to an uninitialized variable, this was transferring lines shunts from the "fromEnd" to the "toEnd" or vice versa. This bug would have only affected line shunts in a multi-section line.
- File Formats: Fixed error where we were not subtracting distributed generation amounts from load amounts when writing to older versions of RAW files. This would create mismatches and potential solution failures if the user saved to a RAW file version prior to 34.
- Power Flow Solution: Error checking in Simulator between switched shunt and transformer control was checking that the MIDPOINT of the shunt regulation range was inside the regulation range of the transformer. For example if transformer regulation range was between 1.02-1.03 and the shunt range was 0.95-1.03, then the error check would incorrectly turn off the transformer because the midpoint of the shunt range is 0.99 which is not within the transformer range. This has been fixed by instead ensuring that there is an overlap in the shunt and transformer regulation range.
- Transient Stability: Fixed enforcement of the current limit on an REGC_B machine model.