Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: When running a list of multiple contingencies, added a refresh of the case information display showing the Transient Contingencies after each simulation run.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fix so that any type of filter, i.e. SELECTED, AREAZONE, etc. can be used with the object filters for SetSelectedFromNetworkCut script command.
- File Formats: When loading the PSLF switching file, there was a bug if the R and X was not specified in a Bus Fault. Now is set to solid fault and do not expect to read R and X.
- General: Removing hardware key driver installation from the software installation executable. You must now install the hardware key software using the separately downloadable HASPUserSetup.exe. Depending on machine-dependent Windows Security settings the hardware key installer may not work install correctly and this was causing software installation failure even for users who did not want to use a hardware key (which is most users).
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed a bug showing the correct 3 winding transformer when showing a Model Condition that has already been created.