Features and Improvements
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Added option with PV plotting to specify how the objects on the plots are identified, i.e. number, name_kv, or label.
- File Formats: Added error checking when loading in a UCTE file to detect parallel branches that have the same circuit ID. This is not allowed in PowerWorld Simulator, but we were still adding the second branch resulting in inconsistency in Simulator. This is now handled by processing the list of branches after loading the UCTE file and automatically assigning a unique circuit ID if duplicates are found.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): When using the option to save a consolidated case and convert shunts to blocks, an incorrect nominal Mvar value could result for the consolidated shunt if composed of original fixed shunts that contained no blocks. This has been fixed. Now also correctly sum up the total Nominal G.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): When trying to obtain bus information on the MW price details in the OPF solution using script commands and access the filed BusMCMWValue:1, BusMCMWValue:2 and so on, the values were not being returned properly. These values were only being calculated when the OPF dialog was opened to the tab which shows these values. It has been fixed so that these values are always calculated now so that they can be obtained when using scripts or SimAuto.
- Transient Stability: modified throughout to handle FEX() exciter rectifier function when the Ve values falls toward zero. Previously for some models (REXS, REXSYS, REXSY1, EXAC1A, EXAC1, EMAC1T, and ESAC5A) this could cause a problem when Ve went to zero because the input the FEX function would go to +/- infinity.