Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: added a new generator UnitType of "SV (Static Var Compensator)" to be used when a generator is used to represent an SVC.
- Transient Stability: added validation check to the LD1PAC, CMPLDW, and CMPLDWNF models to check if Vstall > Vbrk. This is considered a validation error that the user must correct to run the simulation.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): modified so that when loading GICXFormer records from an AUX file, we automatically rebuild the list of GICXFormers in case transformer have been build in the Edit Mode which would update this list.
- Case Information Displays: The Basis Matrix case information displays for both the OPF and SCOPF were not properly displaying the objectname in the upper left cell when choosing to show variable name column headers. This has been fixed.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): modified reading of the hdbexport CSV files so that if a general windows file reading error occurs, then the appropriate error message is passed through to a SimAuto function such as OpenCase or when using RunScriptCommand() when using the OpenCase script command. Previously a dialog box could appear during the SimAuto call which would cause trouble because the user interface was not visible.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): Fixed an issue with CTGSaveFieldNormalName not setting the correct Yes and No from SimAuto.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with TTxSWSHNTShuntCapModel that was not setting min and high voltages to switch the discrete shunt.