Features and Improvements
- Difference Case Tool: Custom integer, custom float and custom string fields can now be included or excluded when in difference or change mode. This allows a user to populate these custom fields with values they want to be seen under all Difference Case Modes so that the custom fields act like an identifier for the object. Previously if a custom integer had not changed then in difference mode it would show a zero and in Change Mode it would say _same_.
- Transient Stability: Transient contingencies now have an option to Include RAS for individual contingencies. Previously RAS was always included.
- Difference Case Tool: Expanded and corrected functionality for saving Difference Case elements to EPC file format. Interfaces and injection groups can now be saved as difference case elements. Corrected use of Aux Export Format for saving only records that have changed.
- File Formats: Modified MATPOWER format read to correctly handle more than double circuit lines. MATPOWER itself does not support line circuit numbers, but does allow multiple circuits. The issue was when PowerWorld was not correctly assigning unique circuit IDs when loading a MATPOWER case when their were more than two circuits.
- Time Step Simulation: Fixed some issues associated with Area ED control, including adding support for negative marginal costs. On the Time Step Simulation 1) added an option to not scale the area and zone load based on out-of-service loads, and 2) added the ability to save a pwb file at the end of each time step. Both options are available on the Time Step Simulation, Options page.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug associated with showing the Switched Shunt dialog from a quickpout in the edit mode when the case has not been in the run mode.