Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added fields for injection groups that list Area/Zone/Owner of all of the devices in the injection group. Fields are available for listing either the number or name of the associated Area/Zone/Owner.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Two different types of fields are now available with contingencies to list the Areas/Zones/Owners associated with the elements of the contingency. Fields exist for listing either the number or name of the associated Areas/Zones/Owners. Fields that are labeled with “recurse” will look inside injection groups, interfaces, and contingency blocks for identifying the associated Areas/Zones/Owners. Fields without “recurse” will not look inside injection groups, interfaces, or contingency blocks.
- Transient Stability: Added exciter models BBSEX1, IVOEX, and EXIVO.
- Transient Stability: Added stabilizer models PSSSH and IVOST.
- Transient Stability: Added full support for HYPID governor model.
- Contingency Analysis: A change implemented with the Feb. 15, 2011 patch caused the contingency analysis to run much slower. This has been fixed.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Fixed a bug that could result if dispatching transactions in the OPF where the generation in the area not on OPF control would not be adjusted for the change in the transaction. This would only occur when using the DC OPF.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed remote regulation check done when verifying if a generator is able to remotely regulate its specified bus. If the regulated bus of a generator also has a generator that regulates a different bus, that bus is not allowed to be remotely regulated. Both the generator that is remotely regulating that bus and the generator at that bus will be turned off AVR.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: While in Free-Floating Windows mode the QV dialog could not be opened. This has been fixed.