- Contingency Analysis: The Contingency Records table in the Model Explorer would not allow customization of the displayed fields. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed handling of Model Filters that should be disabled during a contingency because they are true in the contingency reference state and they are part of another Model Filter.
- Power Flow Solution: Changing the transformer impedance correction table for a transformer using the Branch Information Dialog in Run Mode or deleting a transformer impedance correction table would not properly update the impedance for the transformer resulting in incorrect flows. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Modified PDCI model to automatically increase the ACVdclmax limit if the initial current exceeds this value. In practice values are frequently at 3100.6 amps in the base case, while the limit is 3100 amps.
- User Interface Dialogs: A warning message will be sent to the Message Log when injection groups are not created while using the Auto Insert Injection Group tool because an injection group already exists with the same name.