Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added two optional parameters to the SendToExcel script command, [Header_List] and [Header_Value_List]. These allow user specified headers and values to be included with the object fields.
- Transient Stability: Added a new REEC_C model that permits modeling of a battery storage device allowing a negative Ipmin (to represent charging) and providing a charging state which can result in a modification of the limits of the Ip.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Return an appropriate error message when the CalculateTLR script command fails.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Return an appropriate error message when the CalculatePTDF script command fails.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The SaveYBusInMatlabFormat script command has a parameter to indicate if voltages should be included or not in the file. This wasn't being applied so the voltages were always saved. This has been fixed.
- GIC: Fixed bug in which transformer configuration changes made on the GIC Transformer case information display were not getting updated on the GIC Transformer dialog that can be accessed from the Branch dialog.
- Transient Stability: After a severe event, do not perform optimization on the network solutions until a fixed number of time steps have passed.
- Transient Stability: Made changes to the LHFRT and LHVRT machine models to include the alarm parameter.