Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: When reading a DYR file and finding a HYGOV4 as a USRMDL, modified to translate this to the existing HYGOV4 model.
- Transient Stability: When reading a DYR file and finding a USAC6AU as a USRMDL exciter, modified to translate to the existing ESAC6A. This model is idential to the ESAC6A, except for the implementation of the non-windup limit on the Lead-Lag block of the (1+sTc)/(1+sTb). Simulator Version 21 will include a new AC6A model that implements the lead-lag block non-windup limit using the method described in the IEEE 421.5 standard, but for now in Version 20 we will just translate this model to the existings ESAC6A.
- Transient Stability: When reading a DYR file and finding several USRMDL govenor models that are identical to an existing governor model except for the addition of a deadband, modified to simply read this governor as the existing governor model ignoring the deadband. In Version 21, we will read and translate to new governors, but for now simply convert to a governor without a deadband. This includes the following
GASTWDDU --> GASTWD
HYGOVDU --> HYGOV
IEESGODU --> IEESGO
IEEEG1SDU --> IEEEG1
WPIDHYDU --> WPIDHY
- General: Some keyboards have My Favorites buttons that can be assigned to perform various tasks. These buttons are not used within Simulator, but there was a bug that would cause all buttons on the ribbon menu that were not assigned to shortcuts to be clicked. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: Added a bug fix. An access violation would occur when clicking the convert coordinates on the Shapefile Import Dialog. This was happening when the button was clicked without reading a shape file. The button click was causing the dialog to refresh some fields that did not exist.