Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: Flow arrows based on Custom Float 1 will now work with the Difference Flows options showing Difference Case and Base Case.
- Transient Stability: Added support for new overcurrent relay TIOCRS using standard curves. TIOCRS is identical in all respects to the TIOCR1 model, except for how the time to close is specified. TIOCRS allows the specification of curve parameters according to the IEEE C37.112-1996, IEC 255-4/British BS142, or IAC GE Curves standards.
- User Interface Dialogs: When using the Difference Flows options for showing Difference Case and Base Case, Custom Float values will now be shown correctly in user dialogs.
- Contingency Analysis: When determining which buses are remotely regulated by generators, Simulator considers buses that are connected by very low impedance branches to be the same. This will allow coordination of generator regulation among buses that effectively control the same bus. In certain situations, contingencies that cause the groupings of the low impedance branches to change could result in a generator not regulating the correct bus. This could lead to an incorrect power flow solution. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: The colormaps used for specifying various color parameters with the Geo Data Views were jumbled and did not look like colormaps. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Line Flow Arrow objects could not always be properly selected. This has been fixed.