- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed error with creating a switched shunt that was an SVC of type SVSMO1 or SVSMO3. The shunt wasn't being properly initialized for solution when created using an AUX file.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When creating a continuous switched shunt from an AUX file, we must initialize whether the shunt is at a high or low limit so that the initial guess regarding a PV or PQ bus in the power flow solution is consistent with the initial shunt's state.
- File Formats: Fixed bug with entering DCLine EPC-related fields if an EPC file hadn't been read to start.
- GIC: Added support for additional GIC options in auxiliary files.
- GIC: Added GIC Model Used Break Point and GIC Model Used Second Segment fields to the GIC dialog.
- Transient Stability: Modified so that when showing the Transient Limit Monitor Dialog we automatically show the Limit Duration in Cycles if it is with 0.02 cycles of being at an integer multiple of a cycle up to 60 cycles. Thus at 1, 2, 3, 4, ... 59, and 60 cycles. Also modified so that if we're within 0.02 cycles of being at 0.5, 1.5 and 2.5 cycles the dialog will show the Limit Duration in cycles. Otherwise, it will automatically show the dialog in seconds instead. Internally within Simulator, we store this value as a floating point number of seconds, but this makes it convenient for viewing on the dialog.