Features and Improvements
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: Default drawing values for generator rotor shape and fill will be used with the Bus View as the default shape. If a fuel type for a generator is specified, the rotor shape will depend on that, but the default drawing values will be used if no fuel type is specified.
- General: Added options when saving a case to force saving the case with comments.
- General: Various dialog messages now distinguish between the various branch device types, i.e. breaker, disconnect, etc., instead of just identifying as a branch.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Branches that are part of an interface will never be consolidated. In order to improve consolidation, if an interface contains a branch that can be consolidated, i.e. breaker, disconnect, etc., but it is in series with a device that cannot be consolidated, i.e. branch, load, gen, etc., the interface will be automatically modified to monitor the device in series instead.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed bug with using the filter toolbar and advanced filter dropdown. The dropdown would not allow you to select a filter.
- General: When copying the contents of a case information display to Excel, it was possible that some of the column headers would be missing. This has been fixed.