Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added option to use labels in contingency action descriptions. This includes actions shown in the Contingency Definition list and What Actually Occurred.
- File Formats: Added an option when saving a RAW file to append object labels as comments to the end of data records.
- File Formats: When sending Custom Case Information to Excel, only fields that are text will be marked as text. Previously, the formatting was based on columns being identified as text based fields instead of identifying each individual cell as to whether or not it is text.
- Oneline Diagrams: For dynamic formatting purposes, Model Fields will behave like the type of field that they are showing. Thus, a model field showing Area information will behave as though it is an Area Field.
- File Formats: Fixed a bug reading three winding transformers from PTI contingency file.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed bug that would incorrectly dispatch MWs for island slack generators with negative minimum MW limits. This bug was introduced in the June 17, 2011 patch with the fix for the error related to dispatching multiple generators at the island slack bus if there was a mix of AGC settings.