Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Streamlined the operation of three script commands to improve performance speed -- MergeLineTerminals, MergeBuses, and Delete
- Data View: Include the Show Data View option on the local menu of bus display objects. This had been included for other display objects but inadvertently missed for bus display objects.
- Difference Case Tool: Added a new ObjectType called DiffChangeTolerance which allows you to specify the tolerance used during the Change mode to determine if a floating point number has changed enough to be considered different. The default for all fields is a change of more than 0.0001% (6 significant digits), although defaults for Bus Voltage and Angle as well as Bus/Substation Latitude/Longitude are included that require slightly more precision.
- Scheduled Actions: We now allow Scheduled Actions with a Mapping Status of Unmapped to be loaded from a CROW file regardless of uniqueness. Note that these non-unique actions will only be accessible in the GUI after loading from a CROW file; they cannot be read in from an AUX file or PWB.
- Transient Stability: Added the ST8C exciter
- Transient Stability: Added the ST9C exciter
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The Selected field could not be set correctly for Model Conditions. This has been fixed.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): If a script section in an auxiliary file had all of the script statements commented out, a dialog would pop up indicating that there was an error reading the aux file, but no message was given. This situation should not be treated as an error. This has been fixed.
- Difference Case Tool: When changing the area/zone/owner/datamaintainer filter while on the Topological Differences from Base dialog, the checkbox for using the Data Maintainer filtering would not remain checked after closing the filter dialog. This has been fixed.