Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added field for bus Type (PV, PQ, etc.) to generator records.
- File Formats: When reading an EPC file, a generator Mvar output that is within 0.1% of the Minimum Mvar or Maximum Mvar output will now be initialized to assume that the generator is stuck at it's min/max Mvar limit (it will be initialized to a PQ bus instead of a PV bus). Consider an example generator set at 29.98 Mvar which has MvarMin = -20.00 and MvarMax = 30.00. This means that it is within 0.04% of it's upper limit: (30 - 29.98)/(30 - (-20))*100. When Simulator reads this we will assume the generator is stuck at it's maximum Mvar limit and we will change the value to 30.00 instead.
- Transient Stability: Changed validation for REEC_A, REEC_B, and REEC_C so that when Pfflag = 1 we no longer report as an error if Qflag = 1. This is now simply reported as a warning indicating that this is a possible configuration, though not a typical one.
- Transient Stability: Modified the synchronous generator (GENROU, GENSAL, GENTPF, GENTPJ, etc.) validation so that we allow Xl=Xdpp or Xl=Xqpp. We also added a check to enforce that Xl < Xdp and Xl < Xqp.
- Transient Stability: Added Generator Relay GVPHZIT (Volts per Hertz Relay Inverse Time)
- Transient Stability: Added Generator Relay LHSRT (Overspeed Relay). This relay is largely identical to the LHFRT relay, but monitors generator rotor speed instead of bus frequency.
- Transient Stability: Added Generator Relay GVPHZFT (Volts per hertz Fixed Time Relay).
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When loading a text file format (such as RAW or EPC file) if the file has only line feeds and not carriage returns, then a dialog appears asking if you'd like to fix the file. When loading a case from a script command however, this dialog is not wanted so we will now automatically assume that the file should be converted to Carriage Return/Line Feed pairs