Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Modified how the "ta" field of a z table record is written out to an EPC file. If the first transformer used by the z table was FIXED then Simulator was always setting the "ta=0". We now only set the z table based on the existing of a transformer which has a mode of Phase, LTC, or Mvar. Otherwise we base it on the average absolute value of taps specified in the impedance correction table.
- File Formats: When reading an hdbexport CSV file, we have frequently encountered in-service branch that have a large angle difference and are radially connect to a superbus that has no load, generation or shunts connect to them. This should not happen, so to prevent large power flow mismatches we will automatically change the radially connect super bus voltage angles to be consistent. This is done at the start of a power flow solution.
- File Formats: Fixed problem reading in line shunt contingencies from an otg file.
- Transient Stability: Added a new parameter to Distrelay. Reclose if Fault persists.
- Transient Stability: Added the load encroachment the zones plot in distrelays.
- Transient Stability: For ESAC6A exciter model, Other Variable I_FE is now produced as an output for plotting, etc