Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Modified to add additional bus labels when reading the MEAS records in the Areva CSV file.
- Oneline Diagrams: When clicking on a oneline diagram, substation oneline objects have been modified to give preference for clicking on the substation. If another object overlaps the substation, Simulator will still register the click on the substation now.
- Transient Stability: Added addition model validation for URST5T
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed a rare error which could occur if multiple generators existed an island slack bus AND there was a mix of AGC=YES and AGC=NO settings for the generators, AND some generators had a non-zero minimum MW output. This could results in some generators in this grouping going UP while other went DOWN.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error with loading the Transient Limit Monitor's advanced filter from a PWB file. The filter was not properly maintained.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in initialization of the BBSEX1 and EXBBC exciters.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in transient simulation when a DC line had Status=CLOSED, but was also BLOCKED.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bug in MAXEX1 and MAXEX2 models
- Transient Stability: Modified the implementation of SVC models so that any step-up transformer associated with the generator model is ignored if their is an SVC model.