- Contingency Analysis: When using the auto insert contingencies tool through the GUI dialog and choosing a nominal voltage range rather than using all voltages, the option for using the Higher or Lower end of a branch was flipped resulting in the wrong end being used when generating contingencies for transmission lines, two-winding transformers, and line shunts. This has been fixed. Three-winding transformers were being checked correctly.
- Contingency Analysis: When using the auto insert script command and choosing a nominal voltage rather than using all voltages the opposite was true. The option for Higher or Lower end of branch was being used correctly for transmission lines, two-winding transformers, and line shunts, but it was not being used correctly for three-winding transformers. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed bug auto inserting contingencies when using the option to "Only Include Elements within X Length (sum of branches in series path)". The calculation was including buses that were outside of the specified length.
- File Formats: Added code to return error message to SimAuto when opening an hdbexport case that fails to load.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Fixed bus that could occur when calculating the sensitivity of a bus voltage to a transfer of power.