- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The LoadCSV script command handles file load errors more gracefully.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When loading Interface or Interface Elements from an auxiliary file, an attempt will be made to relink any unlinked elements when finished loading the respective data section in the auxiliary file. This is mostly intended to link any interfaces that are using other interfaces as elements. Other interface element types may not link correctly, so it is important to check messages in the log that indicate this or check the interface elements themselves to make sure that all are linked.
- Transient Stability: The new feature for saving plots to PDF files in transient stability the setting of these options in Auxiliary Files and on case information displays was not working properly. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When adding the new feature adding extra fields to the transient stability results Auxiliary file, accidentally omitted one of the key fields for the contingency name. This resulted in a dialog popping up asking if you wanted to add this field to the result AUX file. This has been corrected.
- Transient Stability: Modified the ZLINW model which is intended as a broad monitor looking for faults. If a user configured this to actually trip when a fault was detected it would do just that even if the branch detecting the fault has a user specified fault on it. That seems silly. This relay is meant for screening across a large set of lines. This patch modifies the ZLINW model a particular branch will NOT trip if a fault is on itself or on one of its terminal buses.