Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Distribution Equivalent Models can now be made "Active" or "Not Active", depending on whether to include or exclude from a transient simulation. When they are set to "Not Active", then they are not used and a paricular load model will move up the object hierarchy to find an active Dist Equiv Model. For instance, if LoadModelGroups were assigned to a Dist Equiv as well as assigning a Dist Equiv model to areas. If a load's LoadModelGroup had a Dist Equiv set Not Active, then it would move up to the Area Dist Equiv model instead.
- Transient Stability: "Show/Save Selected Plot Data" in the Transient Stability > Plots tab, now allows exporting time-series data from multiple plots in the formats available. This applies to all the export file formats.
- User Interface Dialogs: Changed the default maximum number of line in message logs in Simulator to 50,000 to ensure logs don't remove log messages without the user expecting that.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Reading an AUX file that specified a new BlinkInterval for the Sim_Environment_Options was not working and the value was being left at it's present value. This has been fixed.
- Case Information Displays: For linear contingency analysis, dc contingency analysis, or ATC analysis, lines whose terminal buses become disconnected during a contingency should not be included as valid monitored lines. This has been fixed. For interfaces, any lines in the interface that become disconnected because their terminal buses are disconnected will now be excluded when determining the post-contingency flow and OTDF for an interface.
- Case Information Displays: The "Evaluate in Transient" and "Tfilt" fields for Model Expression variables are now included in the Model Expression case information display by default. These fields are also included when creating a default AUX Export Format Description for Model Expressions and saving contingency information using the Save button on the bottom of the contingency analysis dialog and CTGWriteResultsAndOptions and CTGWriteAllOptions script commands. These fields are only used when translating Remedial Actions into Transient Stability.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with WSHYGP when fR is zero which would correspond to constant speed control (highly unusual setting). This was causing an error and causing Simualtor to crash. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixing some errors with transient stability AGC models when a generator is operating outside of it's Pmax and Pmin levels.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed a bug that could cause an "Invalid operation in GDI+ (Code:11)" error.