Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added new script command CTGJoinActiveCTGs(InsertPowerFlow, DeleteExisting, JoinWithSelf, "filename"); that will join the current contingency list with itself or another list of contingencies contained in a file.
- GIC: Added GIC transformer field to show if buses are in different substations.
- File Formats: Fixed an error with writing out the "Control Type" for a transformer to an EPC file. When transformer control is disabled (XF Auto = NO) then Simulator should always be writing out a "1", but for LTC transformers we were writing out a "2". This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Fixed error reading PTI format contingency files (*.con) if the circuit IDs of lines are enclosed in quotes.
- Transient Stability: Updated exciter models EXAC1, EXAC1A, EXAC2, EXDC1 and ESDC1A to handle OEL1 hard limits.
- User Interface Dialogs: Allow "Bus Shunt (Fixed)" control mode to be set when creating a switched shunt from the switched shunt dialog.
- User Interface Dialogs: When specifying that a "Bus Shunt (Fixed)" switched shunt be controlled by an SVC on the switched shunt dialog, set the "Available for SVC Control" field to 1 to indicate that this shunt can be controlled. Previously, the fixed shunt was being assigned to the SVC but it was not set to be available for control.