Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Modified the format of the label comment when using the option to append object labels as comments to the end of data records when saving a RAW file.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Added optional parameter, AddCommentsForObjectLabels, to the SaveConsolidatedCase script command. This parameter is set to NO by default. If set to YES and saving to a RAW file, object labels will be added to the end of data records. The new format of the script command is SaveConsolidatedCase(filename,filetype,[BusFormat, TruncateCTGLabels, AddCommentsForObjectLabels]).
- Oneline Diagrams: Modified Line Flow Object so that it can only be clicked on during edit mode so that the lines behind them can be properly clicked on in run mode.
- Power Flow Solution: When using the Scale feature to scale generation in an injection group, enforcing MW limits, and some generators hit limits, the full desired scale amount was not properly achieved. This has been fixed by allocating the portion of the scaling that cannot be accommodated by generators hitting limits to generators that have not yet hit limits.
- Power Flow Solution: When using the Scale feature to scale load in an injection group, maintaining a constant P/Q ratio, and scaling from the present value, the constant P/Q ratio was being applied to the injection group as a whole instead of individual loads. This has been fixed by scaling the Mvar load to maintain the same P/Q ratio at individual loads.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug that would not allow you to copy from or paste into the Renumber Areas/Zones/Substations dialog.