Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: UEL2 can now be read from and written to a dyd file.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When using the Take Me To Scenario ATC option with multiple scenarios either through the GUI or script command, an initial ATC state was not being stored. This has been fixed so that if an ATC initial state has not already been stored, the system state in memory at the time these commands are called will be stored as the ATC initial state.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Prior to running ATC functionality that solves the power flow, system topology is now checked and voltage pre-processing is now done assuming the user may have made changes to the case without solving the power flow. Without these checks the ATC functionality may fail.
- Case Information Displays: When deleting a plot series, axis group, or subplot from the case information display lists of those objects an error could occur. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: For complex voltage droop control configurations with multiple generators at multiple buses remotely regulating a bus it was possible for the voltage droop control power flow convergence to be slow. This has been fixed.