Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added ability to right-click on the transient stability event case information display and show the dialog associated with the power system object refered to by this action.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Updated SetData script command to avoid erroring out when an object cannot be found. This was causing problems for users loading data with a SetData command over multiple cases where some objects may be missing or renumbered. An error will still be generated if the needed fields are not specified, or if there is a syntax error.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed a bug that would cause the fast decoupled solution not to solve correctly if not evaluating the power flow solution for each island.
- Transient Stability: Added an extra message to relay when they are in Monitor/Alarm mode to say when they are supposed to open a relay after a delay. This was not showing and some user were thinking that the initiate trip message was the trip time of the relay.
- Transient Stability: Modified interaction with transient stability event dialog when entering information on the dialog and then clicking Insert (at the top of the dialog). Previously clicking Insert would create a new action, but clear out some of the settings on the dialog (clicking OK worked fine). This has been modified so that clicking Insert does not clear any settings on the dialog.