Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): SaveCase script command now has an option to IncludeSubstations when saving to RAW files. SaveCase("filename", SaveFileType, [AddCommentForObjectLabels, IncludeSubstations]). This option is NO by default.
- File Formats: When writing RAW files there is now an option on the PTI RAW File Options dialog to "Include Substations (used for full topology node breaker modeling)". This is only relevant for RAW versions starting with 34. This option is NOT checked by default.
- Oneline Diagrams: GenericModelFields can now have a prefix, and appear larger when first created if they would otherwise be microscopic. Also GenericModelFields can show the number of weather measurements.
- Oneline Diagrams: CaseInfoMemoFields can now show whether the PFWModels have been aplied, and also now have the ability to show a runtime local menu.
- File Formats: When writing RAW files, corrected how the AREAIN option is written. This should be written as either disabled or using "tie lines and loads." When area interchange is enabled Simulator always uses tie lines and loads. When island based AGC is in use, area interchange should not be enabled in the RAW file.
- File Formats: When writing RAW files, any bus number greater than 999,997 will be renumbered starting with 1 until an unused bus number is found to avoid bus number limitations in PSS/E.