Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added script command CalculateLODFAdvanced(IncludePhaseShifters, FileType, MaxColumns, MinLODF, NumberFormat, DecimalPoints, OnlyIncludingLinesIncreasing, FileName) to mimic what is done on the Advanced LODF Calculation dialog in the GUI.
- Transient Stability: Added an event in the Events table to indicate that the network solution failed during the simulation.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When loading in a display auxiliary file (*.AXD), identifying objects by label, and empty labels exist, an access violation could occur. This has been fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: The contingency SETTO actions might not set the output to the specified value if multiple actions were applied to the same device. This has been fixed.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Subnets were being defined based on the user specifiable field of Allow Consolidation for a branch. Subnets should only be based on whether a device is a switching device or not. This has been fixed.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): The process that would merge superbuses together if they were connected by a radial open breaker was causing open breakers to be lost during the consolidation process if the open breakers were marked to not be consolidated by setting the Allow Consolidation field to NO. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Reset the Solution Time Total for a contingency at the beginning of a run.