Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added built-in AUX Export Format Description for Geomatically Induced Current. This is found under the Create Format for Complete Case button.
- File Formats: Modified reading of the _cmpldw2 model so that when encountering a cmp_der_a model as one of the components of the model the extra parameter in cmp_der_a for DGmbase is read and populated in the respective DGDER_A model for PowerWorld Simulator.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed how the "Initialize from Flat Start Values" Advanced Power Flow Solution option is applied. This is now only used when solving the power flow in the GUI, using the Auto Solve on Load option, and Animating in the GUI. It is not used when solving the power flow using script commands.
- Power Flow Solution: Bug fix for how parallel transformers are determined for the purposes of tap balancing. This is now done by excluding their present phase and tap ratio. The patches from Aug 7, 2023 until this patch were incorrectly including their present phase and tap ratio to determine parallel transformers. This issue would have been observed by users during a full power flow solution, with some transformers' tap settings not being "rebalanced" and an operating point with higher circulating reactive power and lower bus voltages in the immediate "local" vicinity of those transformers.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug when closing a generator in transient stability when no governor was available in the generator. This was causing an access violation. This bug was fixed.
- Transient Stability: Bug fix for reading/writing the parameter SW1 in the UEL2C transient stability model for the DYD file format. As per the spec, SW1=A,B, corresponds to SW1=0,1 in DYD, but to SW1=1, 2 in PW and DYR