Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added new optional parameter to ZeroOutMismatches script command. Specify ZeroOutMisatches(Load); to indicate that fake loads should be created to zero out the mismatches. The default behavior is that ShuntG and ShuntB will be changed. Added right-click option to the mismatch table to do the same.
- Case Information Displays: When using the special syntax of & followed by the name of a Model Expression to specify the value of a field in script commands, Model String Expressions can now be specified as well. Model Expressions and Model String Expressions must have unique names between them so no additional syntax is necessary. When the & syntax is found, Simulator will first look for a Model Expression with the specified name and if none is found Model String Expressions will be searched.
- GIC: (i) GIC Hotspot can now be modeled as a rectangle (as compared to a square earlier)
(ii) GIC geographic earth resistivity regions now have an additional field called HotSpotScalar, in addition to the Scalar. This is to model the supplemental event beta_s, as per NERC documents
(iii) Added option to choose between HotSpotScalar vs. Scalar for points inside a hotspot.
(iv) Added GICGeographicRegionScalarCustom:1 for substations, which overrides looking up the region's hotspot scalar. Similar to GICGeographicRegionScalarCustom:0
(iv) Modified GIC calculation to reflect the use of HotSpotScalar, if chosen.
(v) No read/write support YET HotSpotScalar in PSSE GIC files.
- Oneline Diagrams: Adding the ability to open Areva substation onelines from MTDC bus, converter and line lists; three-winding transformers; interface elements; substations; superbuses; subnets and scheduled actions lists.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Updated column headers for OPFSolutionSummary object type.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to load a OTGD file that represent transient stability contingencies.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixing an issue where oneline links that executed scripts didn't actually execute the scripts if they were invoked within the Oneline Viewer.