Features and Improvements
- General: In the Model Filter Visualization, the text of the conditions and filters are now always black instead of using multiple colors to match the same conditions and filters.
- Oneline Diagrams: Added a shortcut with Line Flow Arrows to toggle the position of the text above and below the arrow. When the object is selected, Ctrl-D will toggle the text position.
- Contingency Analysis: When using the linear calculation method or full dc analysis, flows on interfaces containing branches with weighting factors other than 1 were not being calculated correctly. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Fixed access violation that could occur when opening a PWB file created with old Simulator versions prior to version 11 and the case contained transactions between areas.
- File Formats: Fixed an access violation that could occur when saving a PWB file and model expressions contain unlinked variables.
- General: When equivalencing a case and choosing to convert shunts to loads, shunts could still result. This would occur when one of a phase shifter's terminals was in the study system and the other was in the external system. The bus not being equivalenced would have a shunt value and an equivalent load created. The sum of these was correct, but the allocation between the two was not. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: In the custom color map that can be defined for contours, the Transparency field was backwards with NO meaning not transparent instead of YES. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: When loading in a case, it was possible that the Mvar output of a generator was not set exactly to one of the limits when the unit was marked as being at a limit. This would prevent the unit from ever moving even if it had range to move. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: Increased the number of decimal places shown from 1 to 3 for the reactive capability curve points on the generator dialog.