Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Modified the AC7C exciter model to add a switch spdmult
spdmult = 0 means that the output is not multiplied by speed (as in the IEEE 421.5 spec)
Spdmult <> 0 mean that the output is multiplied by speed
- Transient Stability: Modified the AC7C exciter model to add a switch SW3.
SW3 = 0 then feedback of Efd through the KR block is used (as in the IEEE 421.5 spec)
SW3 <> 0 then feedback of Ve through the KR block is used
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed a very specific situation that would results in an unsolved power flow solution
1. A Switched Shunt with (ControlMode=SVC) and (SVCType=svsmo3/svsmo1) was configured to bus other than its terminal bus
2. At same bus an OPEN generator existed which was configured to regulate the terminal bus.