Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: ViolationCTG and LimitViol objects did not support the use of DynamicFormatting. This has been fixed in this patch.
- File Formats: Added support for reading the Balancing Authority information from the EPC file format
- Oneline Diagrams: When inserting new Circuit Breaker objects to a oneline diagram the Shape is normally set the "Use Default". This has been changed so that
1. For a branch with BranchDeviceType = Disconnect or Load Break Disconnect, then a Shape is set to "Switchgear"
2. For a branch with BranchDeviceType = Ground Disconnect, the Shape is set to "Earthing Switch
- File Formats: Fixed a bug reading in Scheduled Action Statuses from AUX file.
- File Formats: Modified writing out data to the MatPower format to use TAB characters as delimiters instead of spaces.
- File Formats: modified to read CB2 records correctly from the hdbexport CSV file if they are found.
- GIC: Fixed the treatment of resistance associated with SwitchedShunt objects when perfomring GIC calculations.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixing an issue where right clicking on a background object would do nothing. Previously it used to pass clicks to the oneline background, but with the new rotation code, it stopped doing that. Now, it will pass clicks to the background unless the object is linked to a model object.