- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Fixed bug with ATC analysis that would report limiting elements that had a zero rating. This could only occur for lines that were closed as part of the associated contingency.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed bug with Model String Expressions where variables set to be evaluated in the contingency reference state were being evaluated in the contingency state instead.
- Contingency Analysis: The caption of the Contingency Analysis Dialog\All Violations tab shows the name of the applied contingency if any. When moving away from the tab and then back, and then applying a second filter to the display the caption could become incorrect with both filter names appended. This has been fixed.
- General: When calculating shortest path or path distance between objects now allow a line length of 0. Negative line lengths continue to be set to 1/10 of the minimum of all other lines that are allowed to be processed.
- Transient Stability: TS Model OEL4C is now more robust for all possible situations during initialization
- Transient Stability: TS Model UEL2 is now more robust for all possible situations during initialization